Jan 25, 2014

Black Diamond (FUWA Shinri) English Manga PDF

Black Diamond Scanlated English Manga
黑色钻石
By: FUWA Shinri


Plot Summary: Yuu is a young and handsome executive, a ruthless businessman and a charming party guest ― but at home he’s just a wilful brat. Suffering under the pall of an abusive childhood and a dark family secret, Yuu’s only friend and confidant is his loyal secretary, Asa. Asa is hopelessly smitten with his boss, but no matter the intensity of his devotion, he suppresses it out of obedience. But when Asa’s manipulative university senpai suddenly emerges in the business world, both men must to face up to their pasts and the truth of their relationship.

Genre: Drama, Romance, Yaoi
Status: 1 Volume (Complete)
Demographic: BL
Related Series: N/A

Black Diamond Scanlated English Manga PDF Download
Black_Diamond_-_Fuwa_Shinri_[end].PDF (24.7 MB)

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Could you update the link for this manga, please ? It doesn't lead to a download (instead, it leads here: http://cpv.li/) and I really want to read it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please can you re-upload this manga, when I click in the link It goes to a strange page. Thanks a lot for all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, could I also have the link for this manga? or send it to my e-mail ''beyondtwelvelevels@gmail.com'', thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you re-upload this manga, pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you reupload link or send to my email: aichan2587@gmail.com. I really wanna read it. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mi mail is
    uxiamosquera@hotmail.com
    uxiacouselo@gmail.com

    Please could you send me the link¿? I know I'm annoying. but I like Fuwa Shinri a lt and couldn't find this manga anywhere.
    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could you please update the link?
    it doesn't work.
    Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. the link doesnt work, cant you update the link? or could you give me the right link? i wont share to anybody. my email is rya.sergei@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I would love to read this. Can you send the link? htly6f@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    I love Fuwa-sensei ! Can you send me the link ? blueriver.kain@gmail.com

    Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please, please, PLEASE could you send me link? I would greatly appreciate it! angeekat@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please, please, PLEASE could you send me link? I would greatly appreciate it! angeekat@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello is it still possible for you to send this copy of this manga? My mail is scarlet.kayhill@gmail.com thank you

    ReplyDelete

Please allow at least one week to receive a reply if you're expecting one.