Oct 31, 2012

Bitansan Renai English Manga PDF

Bitansan Renai Scanlated English Manga
微炭酸恋愛 | Soda-Pop Love
By: Hinode Heim


Plot Summary: There's a guy that's been on my mind - Michinaga. One day he told me, "Taka, I have a crush on the teacher." But it hurts me to see his pained expression. Forget about that teacher. Forget about love that'll never bloom. Choose me instead... Taka and Michi, Michi and the teacher, the teacher and Taka's older brother... Where will all their one-sided feelings take them?

Genre: Romance, School Life, Slice of Life, Yaoi
Status: 1 Volume (Complete)
Demographic: BL

Bitansan Renai Scanlated English Manga PDF Download
[DownloadHall.net]Bitansan_Renai_Complete.PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please allow at least one week to receive a reply if you're expecting one.